Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yesterday the girls and I went to Castle Dale to the archery league award night. It was a lot of fun, they have pizza, give out awards and you can buy tickets to win prizes. My parents bought the girls some tickets for the kids drawing, and Aspen saw a pair of camo binoculars that she just had to have! I explained to her that they had to pull her name out of the basket and she could only have them if someone else had not already picked them. We left to come home before they drew, and when we got home she told me "Mom I really hope I win those binoculars." I told her that I hoped she did too. Then she looked at me with a sad look on her face and said "I hope I win them because if I don't I will just have to cry." Of course this broke my heart, and I told her that if she did not win them that we would try to find her some camo binoculars. My mom called today and told her that she won them, and she is so excited, she cannot wait until our next trip to Ferron so that she can get her camo binoculars!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Hope you all are feeling better! So glad Aspen got those binoculars! That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete