We are extremely grateful that Aspen's tests came back normal, which was finally some GOOD NEWS! But in the last month and a half I have had strep throat three times, had it on my lip, and bronchitis. Last time I went to the doctor he looked in my nose and told me that I am a carrier of strep through my nose! He gave me a cream called Altabax and I put it in my nose a couple of times and started just reading some of the information on the package, and it said not to use inside of your nose! So I called that pharmacy and they told me that it could damage your sense of smell, SCARY! So I had Bactroban and have been using it. If that does not work then I will probably have to get my tonsils out. Saturday night Aspen spiked a fever so I kept her home from church and took her to the doctor Monday, I took Tatum also because she had a snotty nose and a cough. Aspen now has strep also and Tatum has bronchitis. I took Tatum back today because she sounded pretty raspy and was not eating, and come on we all know Tatum she is a bottomless pit so this is definitely a sign that something is wrong! The doctor said that her lungs sound a lot better and the raspy sound was coming from the drainage in her nose. She also decided that something has to be bothering her, so she put her on an antibiotic so that we don't end up having an awful weekend. I can only pray that our luck gets better and the Bactroban works so that I don't have to get my tonsils out and maybe I will stop getting my girls sick. The good news that we got this week is that Jud gets to come home and work locally for 3-4 weeks, and we are going to the bank tomorrow to start paperwork to get a loan to fix the kitchen floor and hopefully add on!
Jan 2014
12 years ago


I finally gave in last week after being sick for 3 days and went to the doctor. I have bronchitis and a sinus infection so I feel your pain. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteHope you get feeling better also!
ReplyDelete