This weekend was a fun filled family weekend! We left Friday afternoon and headed to Jud's Grandma's house in Salt Lake. We stopped in Provo and ordered a new mattress, a sleep number!! I can't wait for it to be here. We then went and picked up his Grandma and took her to dinner at Sizzler, then went to visit Jud's Uncle Jim. Jim just got to come home from the hospital Friday, he had a stroke a couple of weeks ago, and is doing really well. We went back to Grandma's and watched the Olympics and ate peanut butter popcorn. Saturday we got up and went to Sportsman's, and Jud bought me a .38 special revolver. Then we finished all of our running around and came home. It was so nice to spend time as a family, even if the girls made us crazy!! But it is like the song by Darius Rucker "it won't be this way for long." So I am going to try to start remembering to be a little more patient and enjoying my kids while I can!
Jan 2014
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment