We went camping July 19-23 up Huntington Canyon by Millers Flat. The girls had so much fun, and it was nice to get away for a few days. It is so funny to see the difference between the two girls, Aspen likes to play in the dirt but hates to get dirty, and Tatum likes to play in the dirt and loves to get dirty. Jud was there on Sunday and Monday, so Sunday afternoon we took the girls fishing at CC Pond and Jud and Aspen caught 1 fish, IT WAS ALBINO! Monday after he went home my Mom got the girls bathed for me and helped me get them to bed. There is a trick to get Tatum to go to sleep. My Mom would drive and I would hold Tatum and we would take her for a ride on their Rhino and she would fall asleep every time. THANKS MOM! We woke up Tuesday morning and the very first thing that Tatum did was get down on her belly and try to crawl under my car for a ball, so much for the bath! Tuesday was Aspen's birthday and everyone made it really special, my mom decorated her trailer and My cousin Chris' girlfriend played with the art stuff with Aspen for probably a couple of hours. The first thing that she wanted to do after breakfast was open her presents, and of course the birthday girl got her wish. Grandma and Grandpa O'Neil gave her bubble stuff and I don't know who had more fun her or the adults! Thanks to the whole family for making her birthday one she will never forget! We had to come home Wed. I did not want to have to come home and face reality, but I was defiantly ready to come home and face my nice hot shower, and my girls needed it also, I thought that maybe I had brought home the wrong kids! My parents pulled my trailer home for me and when I went to clean it I had locked it when I left without knowing, and of course could not find the keys. Kathy and Doyle came down and Doyle crawled through one of the cubby holes and got it unlocked talk about a funny site seeing him try to get in. Good thing he loves me huh! So we had a busy and fun weekend and week! 
Jan 2014
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment