This morning Tatum woke up at about 7:15 so I put her back to sleep and put her in bed with me and Aspen. I went back to sleep with them. I woke up to Tatum's cold, wet hand on my arm, when I looked at her she had something all over the bed and herself. I could not figure out what it was and did not know if
I dared taste it. I finally convinced myself to have a taste and realized it was chocolate pie. Aspen had ate pie that night and I fell asleep, when she was done she just put it on the headboard and went to sleep herself. Well the little stinker Tatum woke up and quietly so not to wake up Aspen or myself pulled the plate of pie onto Jud's pillow and helped herself! What a mess, but just goes to show that I can not even sleep without one eye open!
Jan 2014
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment